PARAGLIDING IN FETHİYE BABADAĞ General Informatıon About
PARAGLIDING IN FETHIYE BABADAĞ
Tandem-Paragliding is one of the best adrenalin-filled sports for adventure seekers! In our tour, you will visit Ölüdeniz village where the first paragliding flight has been done and is still "the center of paragliding" in Turkey. Ölüdeniz is one of the best paragliding centers by paragliding sports lovers from all over the world and the second most important paragliding flight area in Europe. “Flying over the Blue lagoon,” attracts fans of this sport from all over the world, and rightly so; the unique topology of the Ölüdeniz terrain allows you to fly over the bay at an altitude of 1000-1500 meters.
The launchpad for paragliding in mount Babadağ, 1969 m high, is located at a distance of seven kilometers from the coastline. In Fethiye, paragliding is not the prerogative of athletes only, paragliding is available for everyone. The flights are performed in tandem with a highly skilled professional pilot: you act like a passenger. The flight lasts over 30 minutes and during the flight, you can admire the stunning views of Ölüdeniz and the Blue lagoon, amazing turquoise waters, and mountain slopes. Also during the flight, the instructor leads a video shoot. Smile!
NOTE: Pregnant women and people over 105 kg are not allowed to paraglide according to the rules.
- Departure from Antalya at 06: 00
- Breakfast break in the village of Bekçiler
- Arrival in Ölüdeniz and departure of the shuttle to the top of Babadağ Mountain
- Flight instruction and preparation
- Paragliding 30 min and safe landing
- Free time in Ölüdeniz-swimming in azure-colored seawater, possibility to visit Islands or Butterfly Valley (Extra)
- Departure and dinner on the way back
- Return to Antalya at 19:00
- Paragliding for 20 min
- All the Equipments
- Guiding Service
Services not included in the price
- Photo and Video Shooting
- Personal Expenses
Children are not permitted